Music Publishing Partner Solutions Specialist
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g. Music Content Operations, Rights Management) to review music publishing metadata (e.g., ISRCs, ISWCs)
- Review data and create dashboards and trackers to measure music publisher and songwriter product engagement amongst other metrics
- Review/compile/analyze reports containing music publishing data for internal and external stakeholders
- Best Practices Support: Trendspotting, creating one-sheets or bullets for partner best practice requests
- Maintain CRM database for music industry publishing partners.
- Handle troubleshooting and requests for partner accounts
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- Has 2+ years of digital music experience specific to music publishing data/rights
- Team player, with a strong ability to work cross functionally
- Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
- Must have a "Solutions" mindset
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Clear and concise oral/written communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Experience with music licensing and copyright for various types of digital content including gaming, virtual reality, advertising, and film/television
- Data analytics experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with a requirement to also speak at least one of the other Asian languages (Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc.)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.