Network Consulting Engineer
- Global leader in network technologies
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Pasir Panjang
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems in the Campus & Data Center Networking Environment.
- Performs analysis of highly complex network designs for the following Networking technologies: L2/L3 Switching, Routing, Data Centre Switching, Security
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Influences technology-related decisions that drives strategy internally
- Establish a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with customers
- Serve as a mentor and role model providing technical guidance to other engineers
- Leads design workshops and perform network design reviews and recommendations
- Proactive Service & Support including device bug scrubs, migration strategy planning and new feature introduction,
- Assists customer with deployment and strategy of highly complex tools and related Network Management Systems
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus >10 years relevant experience in data center and campus network technologies engineering or telecommunications support environment. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Expert level knowledge in the following areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Network Security, WAN Optimization, MPLS
- Expert level internetworking experience in large-scale Data Center network migrations
- Multiple project experience in migrating to Cisco Nexus Platform in a complex Data Center environment
- Must possess strong technical account management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability and capacity planning.
- Active participant/initiator and leader, able to identify and communicate complex network issues across a broad range of technologies and has superior understanding of customer network infrastructure business goals and objectives
- Ability to lead a small technical team
- CCIE or CCIE Routing/Switching or Data Center is strongly preferred
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.