- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Take an active role in the Stability of the platform by providing Senior Production Management support for Business impacting and complex problems.
- Take an active role in the product lifecycle, new technology introduction through to demise.
- Participate actively in the Change & Problem Management processes.
- Provide Training to the Network Operations teams providing L1/L2 day to day support.
- Execute routine Business as Usual changes.
- Working with internal clients to understand their requirements.
- Translating client requirements into technology solutions.
- Developing new solutions for internal clients.
- Communicating the important technical and commercial attributes of solutions to clients in ways the client can understand.
- Introduction, communication and development of strategic networking technologies to provide additional scalability and functionality.
- Owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects in varying scale from small to very large.
- Provide subject matter expertise when collaborating on cross platform projects with teams responsible for Voice, Video, Market Data, Compute, Storage, Information Security and Data Centre.
- Working with networking product vendors and telecoms service providers with regards to all of the above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably at least 5 years of relevant experience working in a Banking or Enterprise environment.
- Experience in managing a global network platform, including Internet / B2B DMZ's.
- Experience in resolving network security incidents and breaches.
- Experience testing and planning the deployment of router and switch platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of data center design principles, products and protocols.
- Good appreciation of Network Security architectures, models and methodologies, Authentication schemes, Encryption techniques and standards.
- Extensive technical experience (Support and Design) using many of the following: Cisco Routers, Switches, Nexus, ASR, ISR product lines, Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, IOS-XR, Juniper JunOS, GRE/IPSec, IDS/IPS, Security platforms and other Enterprise security related tools.
- Support, Design and product experience with firewalls - Juniper Netscreen/JunOs and Palo Alto
- Security hardening on various platforms. Familiar with industry best practices in network security
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Extensive experience with the management, internetworking design and implementation of networks.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skills (large network deployments and cross-discipline project deliverables).
- Extensive technical experience in engineering and implementing networking technologies within a large Enterprise, preferably with some exposure to the Financial Sector.
- Appreciation of neighboring technologies: Market Data, Voice, Virtualization Computing and Multimedia.
- Experience with automating Network functions is a plus.
- Client and Business Focus - Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.