Operations Risk & Control Officer (Private Bank)
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Liaise with system users for APAC Private Bank (PB) application access documentation; updating application security matrices according to Business Unit's requirements.
- Liaise with system users on temporary access required to APAC PB applications to facilitate the necessary approvals from system owners.
- Provide advisory support for application access/security matrix related queries.
- Providing maintenance support for document collection (DC), document category (CAT), and document type (DT) modules in APAC Document Management System (DMS) application so that business can manage their documents.
- Where required, help to provide administrative support to facilitate effective operational risk & control oversight and reporting for APAC Private Bank Operations functions.
- Degree in Banking or equivalent.
- Training will be provided
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter and able to work in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently under own supervision.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248