* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team carries out high quality and efficient banking services to clients across the business divisions ensuring the excellent execution of millions of transactions on a daily basis.
- Understand the front to back processes in discussion with functional teams and map the key controls for each function
- Partner with functions to document the controls and design the testing plans
- Perform the control testing per the defined schedule. Provide timely updates on status to relevant stakeholders
- Review all existing controls in line with the bank's control guidelines. Identify gaps and remediate them either via better documentation, test plans or other aspects of control set up
- Develop detailed process maps and documentation to detail the process, the systems and identify opportunities for efficiency or standardization
- Perform review of controls in partnership with other risk teams and Finance
- Develop standard and detailed procedure documentation on all aspects of control testing
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of Banking Operations experience in a financial services environment. Specifically in Securities, FX, OTC or Asset Servicing functions.
- Knowledge of Operational risk & control and the risk metrics leveraged for risk management
- Knowledge of Control testing frameworks like SOX or similar in Banking Operations environment
- Experience in process flow mapping and documentation
- Good communication skills - written, verbal communication and presentation, and ability to influence
- Time management - ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure. Organized and articulate, attention to detail
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.