12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Build strategic marketing plans and programs that build brand sentiment, shift perceptions and drive behaviour change
- Execute the plans from brief through to implementation, including creative, content and events
- Develop and deploy marketing collateral across APAC, managing localisation and translation
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all touch points
- Build strong relationships with our Partnerships organisation, understanding their business and key challenges
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, regional product marketing, comms, creative, external agencies and legal
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- 6-8 years of work experience, ideally with 2+ years' experience focused in B2B marketing
- Experience in partner marketing, co-marketing, events marketing or marketplace is preferred
- Strong marketing background with track record in strategizing, executing, and measuring performance and creative marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders internally and externally, proven ability to negotiate and influence plans to deliver joint KPIs and results
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.