We are looking for a Senior Pega Developer. This individual will be part of a team which will be responsible for using business and technical requirements and architecting solutions based on the delivery schedule. He/She will be accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit) To design Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.0
- Minimum 6-7 years of application development with 5+ years' development experience in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 required. Specific experience in Banking or Healthcare Industry will be a plus.
- Experience working in an agile (SCRUM/Pega Smart BPM) Software Development project lifecycle
- Should have experience or willingness to work in an Offshore-Onsite model.
- Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA).