Our client is a well-known MNC on the lookout for a suitable performance media manager to join their Singapore office for their APAC projects. The team is looking for the following:
- Help to look at all the current campaigns and do gap analysis to look into any issues/improvements
- Find optimization strategies and perform competitive analyses with external agencies
- Support the performance media lead on the Japan market strategy including planning, execution, reporting, analysis and optimizations
- Work with local product marketing managers for localization of content across various markets
- Help in doing A/B testing, strong planning as well as execution for all ongoing media campaigns
- Analyze and present all the insights from the campaign analyses
- Track all the paid media sources and ensure any issues are resolved correctly and in a timely manner
- Help a little with writing communication/copy/ad scripts where required
- Degree holder with at least 6+ years of experience in media strategy, planning and execution
- Strong background in handling multiple media projects and working with external agencies
- Strong knowledge of Media products such as Google Search Ads, DV 360, campaign manager and other similar tools
- Strong project management experience and communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Lavanya Razdan (EA Reg no: R1550170) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.