About the client:
A regional telecommunications MNC with strong growth and expansion plan is seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant to join their local team. Reporting to the Head of Pre-Sales, and supporting a team of Account Managers, you will partner the business closely to qualify and present a suite of products tailored to clients' requirements and needs.
- You will provide presales design support for telecommunications services, including ICT products for both new and existing customers in support of sales.
- Taking an active role from pre-sales to delivery, ensuring a high level of service quality.
- Provide solution training to sales teams whenever there is a new product update or launch.
- Support sales in positioning billable consulting work to customers when such services will facilitate progression towards or closure of Company's products and solutions
- You will be responsible for responding to RFP's for ICT solutions for the APAC region
- Degree qualified (ideally in Computer Studies, Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications), you will have a minimum of 3 years pre-sales experiences role selling telecommunications solutions into enterprises
- Well-presented and possessing strong problem-solving skills, you will be comfortable to present to C suites as well as maintaining a positive working relationship with both technical and non-technical users.
- Sound knowledge in IP/SDH/MPLS/Metro Ethernet technology.
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin to communicate with native North Asia clients.
You will be working with some of the best-regarded clients with a top-notch telco MNC. This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive MNC with a focus on developing their people!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248