Tech Giant, Social Media
- Provide our partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Onboard partners and serve as primary Ops point of contact
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track deal requirements and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
- Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools
- Develop product and issue specialization to improve the quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, customer support, or account management
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
- Experience in the media industry (advantageous)
- Experience with APIs (advantageous)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.