Procurement Operations Analyst
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Multiple headcount available
- Work location: Depot Close
- MNC IT products and services company
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to company's policy and country regulatory requirements.
- Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
- Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning.
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals.
- Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
- Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory).
- Applies basic foundation of a functions principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.