Product Management (Senior Analyst) - Cards
- 12 months contract
- Office location: East
- MNC Bank
- Lead credit card initiatives from product idealization, customer journey, governance approvals to product delivery.
- Manage strategic program roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product.
- Launch new product initiatives, monitoring performance of past initiatives and improve existing reports on portfolio performance.
- Partner with country business and control functions to define key processes, controls, and monitoring to mitigate the risks, where applicable.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders including Technology, Digital and country product teams to facilitate project execution and delivery within defined timelines.
- Work with digital and country teams to ensure the UI/ UX and client experience for credit card products is intuitive & seamless and make changes when required.
- Work with markets along with regional risk & control teams to secure regional approvals as and when required.
- Degree in Business Management, Banking, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, especially in cards product and project management.
- Knowledge of marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, and/or analytics.
- Proven track record in leading and implementing digitalization and/or transformation initiatives in corporate and institutional banking, including driving client adoption of digital channels.
- Good understanding of the product development lifecycle using Agile Methodology and relevant prior experience in drafting vision statements, epics and user stories, use case documents, solution papers, business workflow documents and high-level functional flows.
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering the end result on-time.
- Effective and positive written and verbal communications especially when acting as a liaison between departments, internal employees/subordinates and clients.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248