- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, transpo allowance, performance bonus, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Able to ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Able to develop project schedule and activities based on appropriate project implementation methodology.
- Able to identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks and to provide reasonable assurance to the organisation.
- Able to establish the appropriate project organisation structure and define the change management and communication plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders.
- Able to effectively engage and manage the External Service Provider(s) (who supplies the people, processes, tools and methodologies) to deliver ICT solutions and services.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes and procedures and system are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines
- Work with company's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least one full project development life cycles
Good to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Knowledge of, and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Database and Real-time Data replication technologies
- APIs and API Management
- Experience in government processes
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholder
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.