Project Manager (Finance)
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
We are in search of an experienced Project Manager to support our client's Finance Outsourcing Strategy Team in driving transformation projects. We are looking for a candidate who loves driving change while partnering with local APAC and Global stakeholders to ensure that Finance outsourcing objectives are met. The ideal candidate will have a passion to drive meaningful impact in Finance operations with a strong focus on teamwork, collaboration and self-driven ownership.
- Act as a key business partner to Finance teams in APAC, working with them to ensure Vendor Partners are delivering services which meet & exceed the services expected, actively influence APAC Finance cross functional leads on the Finance Vendor Strategy and project manage implementation of the strategy.
- Planning and Coordination. Support to develop and maintain detailed project plans, go-live readiness, escalation decision framework. Own documentation development, collect inputs and feedback from stakeholders and drive change management communications to effectively enable Finance Transformation strategic outcomes.
- Implementation Support. Land and execute projects through active monitoring of project plan, identify and resolve implementation risks and issues, contribute to contingency planning and mitigate issues by proactive stakeholder management.
- Go-Live and Stabilization Support. Identify, support and review go-live requirements, dependencies, metrics, implementation milestones and acceptance criteria and proactively mitigate go-live issues.
- Post Go-Live Review and Refinement. Conduct reviews ad engage stakeholders involved in project to collect feedback, document lessons learned and identify opportunities for improvement to incorporate for future planning/execution during subsequent projects phases. Refine any necessary project milestones, phases, timelines, workstreams as required.
- Assist in other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field (Finance and Accounting preferred)
- Has 5+ years of relevant experience including working in multi-national, public companies
- Experience working in or leading shared services, outsourcing, project management with experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional, global environment
- Strong project management experience to drive transformation change, with preferred experience related to outsourcing, shared services in the Finance and Accounting field.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, change management, communications and operations.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Google Suite etc.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills to drive change management with stakeholders.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.