Project Manager (LIBOR)
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Support internal Global PM in the delivery of the LIBOR transition project
- Plan and document end-to-end delivery for global Capital Market transition
- Mobilize Client Communications Outreach for clients not utilizing the DocuSign platform
- Support internal communications, training and governance across all Capital Markets workstreams
- Coordinate between legal, business and technology stakeholders to prepare for contract management transition of legacy contracts
- Support, where required, in the wider delivery of the LIBOR project
- Management of related technology & operations impacts to business and coordination of any BRD
- Ensure appropriate level of governance and project execution discipline
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Possess good Derivatives knowledge and Markets background.
- Previous PM/BA experience is required.
- Possess experience of working on client outreaches for regulatory purposes before.
- Good Excel skills are required and familiarity working with client and trade data in a banking environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248