Project Manager/IT System Analyst/Business Analyst (Production Incident)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Oversee the production support team
- Coordinate rollout activities across different IT teams for production releases
- Ensure alignment and the production governance processes set up to coordinate and support the production incident management for application, work with support and development with timely resolution of incident and proper root cause analysis and preventive measures identified and documented
- Provide monthly progress/status reporting
- Prepare the monthly report of incidents reported and system usage to update management team
- Perform routine checks and common incidents and also remind users to close cases
- Track production support requests ensuring that each incident satisfies SLA requirements
- Route to respective Feature team if issue cannot be resolved within Production Support team
- Manage production mailboxes and distribution listing
- Set up, implement and review production support process, e.g. approval matrix, data request/data patch process, archival, alerts, system s/w and security patching
- Keep track of downtime, seek approval, broadcast and support prod support activities
- Hands-on experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles
- Hands-on experience in handling production incidents is preferred
- Understanding of Agile software development practices is preferred
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Working experience in government environment will be an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.