Project Manager (Software Application)
- 12 Months Contract, with option to extend another 12 Months
- 3 Position Available
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation
- Review project deliverable. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master in at least 2 Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, IOS/Android for mobile apps preferred.
- Working experience in government environment and familiarity with the critical systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org