12 Months Contract
- Well renowned social media company
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to get a good understanding of the requirements and functions of the role.
- Create ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and other sourcing avenues.
- Sieve through resumes, conduct candidate screenings and ensure that candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities for the role are met.
- Search and reach out to passive candidates through Boolean searches, job boards, social network channels and other alternate search technique.
- Keep track of pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Minimally 7 years of experience working in a talent sourcing role, within the media or technology space.
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping.
- Familiar with doing end to end hiring including closing compensation offers.
- Proven track record in identifying & engaging with high caliber passive candidates.
- A team player and work well alongside senior managements.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships with leaders.
- Evidence of partnering with XFN Partners to build on the strengths of the company's existing recruiting brand
EA Licence: 08C5248