12 Months Contract
- Well renowned social media company
- Establish and maintain relationships with the people team, and keep updated of future hiring and business needs.
- Advertise and manage job opening on job boards and ensure information are accurate and within the correct time frame.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Reach out to applicants to inform them about employment possibilities, interview feedbacks and selection process
- Track candidate pipeline activity and share with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that application statuses are updated timely to maintain data integrity
- Develop analyses and/or report on job applications to recruiting
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact hiring pipeline
- Participate in projects alongside the recruiting team to continuously improve and scale the recruiting operations and results
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a HR role
- Minimum of 2 years in reviewing resumes and minimum of 3 years screening job applicants
- Knowledge of legal and mobility policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Experience in process improvement and experience in building strong relationships with Recruiting partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and make decisions
- Comfortable with exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization and poses the ability to manage time and organize work priorities
- Minimum of 2 year advertising jobs on external job boards (e.g MyCareersFuture, JobStreet) would be of advantage
EA Licence: 08C5248