* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team manages business / regulatory risk, monitors run-the-bank activities, supports client activities, drives strategic / business development initiatives and steers profitability with a keen eye on expenses, for the Private Banking business area.
* Perform controls designed to address and manage AML risks of in-scope transactions throughout the transaction lifecycle
* Review and investigate in-scope transactions in accordance to the bank's AML framework, standards and policies with a view of identifying potentially suspicious transactions
* Review documentation provided by the front office for completeness, relevance and adherence
* Collaborate closely with stakeholders across front office, support functions and compliance teams
* Provide regular status updates, generate appropriate management information and escalate potential issues to management and key stakeholders in a timely manner
* Identify process improvement and automation opportunities for enhanced accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness
* Support implementation of related tools and technology
* Assist in ad-hoc analysis and review associated with in-scope transactions
* Operate within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a prompt, agile and responsive manner
* Graduate degree with 5-10 years of work experience in the banking industry
* Relevant work experience in AML transaction monitoring and surveillance, or other related financial crime or money laundering investigation areas, will be a strong advantage
* Ability to understand control standards, articulate requirements, perform review and prepare documentation analytically, methodically and meticulously
* Ability to assess and challenge transactions in context of the client's KYC profile
* Ability to engage in meaningful and challenging conversations with the front office
* Strong control and compliance mindset, with a clear "do the right thing" mentality
* Strong sense of accountability and ownership
* Excellent communication, partnership skills & Strong Microsoft Office skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.