Private Institution in Singapore, with HQ in Australia
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for identifying and recruiting students for the various programs.
- Main role is doing sales for our educational programmes.
- Liaising with Schools and Universities to identify various student outreach methods for promoting the programs.
- Organize School / College based promotion, presentation, events and seminars
- Implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage, Monitor, review and report on all sales activity and results.
- Organize and execute marketing such as workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Academic counseling and Tele calling students whenever required.
- Analysis of current market conditions and competitor information
- Fluent in English
- Driven and hungry for success. He/she must be resourceful and has a positive mind set
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Basic Sales Experience with Excellent communication skills.
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge will be advantage.
- Ability to create and deliver Presentations and Proposals.
- Prior experience in the education industry will be an advantage.
- Able to speak either Tamil or Hindi.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.