We are seeking an experienced professional with a strong SAP Fiori/UI5 background to lead the Visualisation and Mobility initiatives for a client engagement.
As part of our continued success in various geographies with the client, we are looking to develop a Singapore based team to work on business improvement initiatives.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Design and implement innovative Fiori mobile and desktop solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and creation of the necessary documentation as part of the solutions life cycle.
- Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Working with and interacting with the functional Consultants (ie SAP MM and SD/LE) on key business processes and develop integrated Solutions for Business Problems
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the Fiori solutions, its cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide / support thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Perform technical reviews of code developed
- Support creation of test plans and defect resolution.
- Ability to interact with the Business Users and define the requirements, scope and objectives
- Drive Business outcomes by querying, assisting and defining the differentiators for successful outcomes.
- Minimum of 3 years design and implementation with SAP Fiori/UI5 on desktop and mobile devices
- Minimum of 3 years of ABAP implementation experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing solutions with one or more key visualisation technologies - Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira, and / or Power BI
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience working with diverse, global teams.
- Industry skills in at least one industry with a preference for Resources Industry.
- Experience with software design and build.
- Experience with data visualisation from SAP ERP or another SAP product with Fiori/ UI5 or another visualisation technology.
- Experience with Design Thinking and Agile methodologies