- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team supports equities, fixed income and treasury trading desks for the Singapore market, and is responsible for prematching trades, resolving trade exceptions, confirming settlement in a timely manner, reconciliation of accounts and handling internal and external client enquiries that includes custody banks, brokers, clients, Sales & Trading, Trade Support, Middle Office, Information Technology, and other Operations teams across the Bank.
- Prematching equity, fixed income in the Japan market
- Fails Management - including chasing fails with c/party, narrating s/pad & fail coding.
- Timely settlement of security and cash transactions on settlement date
- Reconciliation of security and cash accounts
- Providing operational support to trading desks and Front Office and to internal and external clients
- Understanding and applying market rules, deadlines and characteristics
- Working in a controlled environment
- Identifying cost saving opportunities in operations processes and process improvement opportunities in daily processes
- Working with management team to comply to all market regulations and provide support for regulatory requests when required
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in a back office/operations environment
- Strong understanding of operational risk and control and ability to both implement and manage a control framework
- Firm understanding of basic accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets and mechanics of equity and fixed income instruments; experience handling on exchange transactions would be beneficial
- To support, manage and deliver on a timely basis change initiatives, control enhancements and new business development
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities to enable the effective management and delivery of tasks within set timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and logical and pragmatic approach to problem resolution
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.