Senior Art Director
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
Reporting into the Head of Creative in APAC, you will be an integral member of a highly creative team within the Business Marketing organisation. You'll oversee the development of big ideas and creative concepts while leading the art direction for integrated campaigns across multiple channels. Your skills skew heavily into the realms of digital, with specific experience leading the design for expansive online and digital creative initiatives. Helping to tell the evolving story of the company's family of technologies and services, you'll bring these stories to the APAC markets in the most compelling, delightful and surprising ways possible, building on your natural leadership and marketing/advertising background. Working with a cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders, and business leaders, you'll all work together to bring ideas to life.
- Take complex problems and come up with surprising and innovative solutions.
- As a Senior Art Director, you are also expected to be able to weigh in on copy and ensure that there is a marriage between art and copy.
- Translate data or research into actionable insights to tell compelling stories.
- Work independently with ambiguity and help to bring clarity to issue.
- Periodically create social content that's attention grabbing.
- Produce layouts and scamps to communicate initial ideas and then follow through
- Play an active role in the sourcing of appropriate production houses to help bring the creative vision to life.
- Work collaboratively across functions and countries.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Art Direction.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Basic working knowledge of web design (UI/UX) and web design tools such as Figma is a plus.
- Basic understanding of the media planning and optimisation principles for driving omni-channel results.
- Proven experience of overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Experience in B2B Marketing is a plus
- Can clearly articulate design decisions and have the confidence to explain and support your thinking.
- Ability to take input from the creative lead and stakeholders, and come up with solutions that addresses feedback, but also preserves the integrity of the idea.
- The ability to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work with tight deadlines.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.