Service Desk Lead/Manager
- Leading Global IT business
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Serangoon North
- The Service Desk Team Lead will work closely with the Operations Manager and the different Operations leads in the management of the Service Desk team.
- Manage the overall performance of the Service Desk team and ensure that service delivery targets are met.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and the various leads of Operations in the delivery of Service Management or Operations' reports.
- Responsible in tracking all incidents and service requests logged or raised by users in line with the agreed SLAs and standards.
- Coordinate with Support team in the management of critical incidents associated with user communication, analysis and resolution and any other activities defined in the standard operating procedure.
- Attend client-facing meeting to provide status updates on the incidents or service requests received as well as areas relating to Service Desk.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in service delivery management, team management and reports generation.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and has excellent verbal communication and coordination skills.
- Prefer with IT background or from IT vendor environment/IT call center environment
- 24x7 standby
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.