Service Segment Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Multinational tech company
- Responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level.
- Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that segment/entity.
- Drive end to end product quality & experience for printer and solutions portfolio.
- Lead cross-functional teams and regions support partners to achieve quality goals for current products.
- Data mine and analyze monthly call, telemetry, NPS and return data to provide holistic and detailed analysis of product quality to generate impactful and actionable insights.
- Assess, prioritize, and drive field issues and escalation to resolution, working closely both with Regions' Support and development team.
- Garner learning from current product issues resolution, and feed forward learning to future programs.
- Provide regular update & recommendations to senior management on product performance.
- Uses specific related knowledge to identify and resolve problems.
- Ensures the deadlines are achieved and day-to-day functions of the assigned projects take place as required.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry is good to have.
- Has 4-6 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years of proven track record in related business / function.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and related IT tools for data mining & analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional teams, and influencing decisions in previous roles.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, drive discussions & provide options at management levels.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.