- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established system integration company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Be part of an R&D team, play a key role in developing printer's electronics hardware with leading edge ASIC, processor, memory and connectivity technologies for current and future client's laserjet printers
- Responsible for designing front panel or any electronic board including schematic design
- Responsible for meeting product requirements, driving for breakthroughs in cost, performance and efficiency, selection of new components, schematic implementation, circuit level bring-up, debug and validation
- Collaborate with rest of the product development team to integrate your deliverables towards release of new products into production
- Work with Quality Department to thoroughly test and qualify the product
- Keep up to date with the latest printer and electronic technologies and apply them effectively into the client's printers
- need to apply electronics theory
- learn and use various type of test and measurement equipment
- provide comprehensive documentation
- a chance to collaborate with other discipline engineers (eg. Mechanical, Firmware) to open your horizon in R&D arena
- Min 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of electronics principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in design and ability to work independently or with minimum supervision
- (Connectivity) Working knowledge of C and/or Python will be an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.