HR Staffing Advisor
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drive and supervise the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Manage the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation
- Counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy
- Establish relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan
- Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact
- Use significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce
- Degree in Human Resources/Business/Economics or any related fields
- More than 4 years of experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Great communicator and able to consult and partner with business stakeholders
- Highly motivated and driven
- A strong hunger to learn and inquisitive in nature
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.