SMB APAC Quality Specialist
- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
The Quality Specialist will be primarily responsible for performing Quality transaction monitoring across the SMB Programs for internal stakeholders as well as external vendors in APAC. The person will be responsible for producing a high-level of market and quality insights, in collaboration with the respective Quality Manager internally and externally to drive continuous improvement.
Ideal candidates will need to be proficient in both Customer Service and Sales environment as well as having a good understanding of the APAC market nuances in the specific market he/she is supporting in. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to agents through QMS.
- Conduct regular 1:1 or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances.
- Collaborate with the Training team in personalising and updating learning curriculum and content.
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library.
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a call center environment with Quality Assurance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and one other APAC language. (Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Hindi, Mandarin) to liaise with internal stakeholders/external vendors
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.