Strategic Partner Manager
- 12 months contract role, with potential extension subject to performance and business needs
- 100% remote work
- A well-known social media company
We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager, who will be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of the WhatsApp Business Platform by engaging with key Public Sector partners and solutions providers who are transforming their digital strategy and improving service delivery through business messaging solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital transformation in the Public Sector and operate as a team player who is coachable and eager to apply feedback. Additionally, the candidate will have proven interpersonal skills, experience managing multiple stakeholders to deliver results, and a demonstrated ability to successfully execute through shifting priorities.
In order to succeed in this role, the candidate will need the ability to think strategically about business, policy, and product/technical challenges while building and conveying compelling value propositions and working cross-functionally to influence consensus. The candidate will be encouraged to exercise critical thinking and creativity as our client looks to scale their partner portfolio and support strategic priorities across business messaging products.
- Manage WhatsApp Business Platform clients and partners to support onboarding and scaling of messaging products
- Set targets and goals in alignment with product and cross-functional team expectations and ensure delivery against plans
- Develop a deep understanding of the commercial and technical considerations specific to the Public Sector and help identify new potential business partnership opportunities
- Support business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners who can advance company efforts across global markets with a focus on the Public Sector
- Advocate for the partners internally and for the business needs externally with the partner
- Engage and work cross-functionally across teams (eg, product, marketing, policy, legal, finance) to accomplish goals
- Has 5+ years of work experience in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, or Public Sector Sales
- Has experience in identifying and solving challenging business problems
- Experienced in using data and market insights to drive actionable recommendations and influence business decisions
- Familiarity with partner/channel relationships and Public Sector clients in APAC
- With previous experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment
- Has proven experience developing and maintaining relationships with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to deliver results
- Enthusiastic, positive with an opportunistic mindset
- With experience establishing work relationships across multiple partners in different time zones
- Must speak English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently (since a big focus of this regional role will be on the Indonesia market)
- Track record of growing partnerships with meaningful new customer and/or revenue impact would be an advantage
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.