12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Think creatively with prominent companies in the gaming industry to build durable, long-term, and scaled partnerships by understanding their strategy and goals
- Represent Platform's Gaming and provide thought leadership and perspectives in external meetings with partner executives
- Own adoption of Gaming platforms (including mobile SDK, instant games and cloud games) via developers and platform partners as scale
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, design, marketing, and finance
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships at scale
- Use analysis and gaming industry expertise to source and develop new partner opportunities
- Manage and consult existing partners on building up their success on the platform.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders both internally and externally
- 8+ years' experience in business development or account management
- BS/BA in a highly quantitative field, such as Economics, Business commerce, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Ability to define, initiate and drive business opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Good understanding of the internet industry.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, ability to speak Korean as well will be a huge advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time when it is safe to do so.
- BA/BS degree
- Deep domain knowledge of the gaming industry
- Ability to handle day to day operational work to also structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships with game companies.
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.