Strategy Planning Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Regional role, supporting APAC International Marketing
- Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
We are seeking a highly quantitative, detail-oriented, and strategic individual to drive forward fully integrated marketing planning, marketing strategy and marketing operations for our client's APAC International Marketing team.
This role requires a unique blend of deep analytical skills and a strategic mindset to drive forward the annual planning process for APAC International Marketing team, across the audiences of Product, Business, Consumer & Creator.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing, strategic, analytical, intellectually curious and a fast learner, be able to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity, whilst keeping focused on high impact projects.
- Drive the APAC 2024 Strategic Planning process - working closely with Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations, IM APAC Director, IM APAC Leadership team, and global teams, to gain alignment for 2024 priorities
- Partner with Finance and Strategic Planning & Operations (SP&O) on the budgeting & budget management process
- Create and socialize monthly and quarterly updates - for APAC and global reporting - on marketing performance and required pivots
- Lead the agenda on marketing measurement operationalization - digging deep in to the analysis from Data Science to inform recommendations for actions required to exceed targets
- Support the optimisation of marketing spend through channel analytics leading to a rigorous and data-drive resource allocation methodology - leading to a cohesive and scalable learning agenda
- Act as an internal consultant to the marketing leaders in the department for ad-hoc strategic projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Has 6-8 years of work experience in Performance/Brand Marketing, Marketing Excellence, Marketing Planning, Business Planning, Product Marketing, Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, or Strategy Consulting
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization - with proven ability to collaborate with, and influence, partners
- Proficient in Excel, and ideally SQL - experience extracting data from large/complex databases, as well as creating data visualizations
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical mindset with experience using data to solve problems
- Strategic thinker, with a understanding of marketing & sales mechanics - proven ability to develop compelling narratives and present technical content succinctly
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and flourish in a demanding, performance-driven environment
- Strong communicator - effective articulation of complex business issues across a diverse audience base
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- At least 3 years of strategy consulting / investment banking background would be an advantage
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.