- Global IT services company
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Serangoon North
- Ability to work well with 3rd parties and drive engagement and responses.
- Good knowledge and experience of applications, networking and infra. technologies e.g. Oracle Applications (Weblogic, OSB, SOA, OIM security stack), Oracle database (RAC, Standby), OVM, Oracle, HP hardware and software solutions etc
- Strong understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required.
- Able to priorities what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.
- Strong documentation and diagrammatic skills, rationalization and concise descriptive skills.
- Ability to track and know where they are in the process.
- Comfortable working in a small, big team and being able to take the initiative
- Atleast 7 years of experience in Oracle application server administration and oracle database
- Additional Primary Skills: Oracle Application Server Administration and Oracle Database 11g/12c
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.