Technical Partner Manager, APAC
- 12 months contract role, with possible conversion to permanent role based on performance
- Well renowned social media company
If you are a highly motivated team player who has experience in technical consulting, solution engineering and has a strong bias for action and rolling up your sleeves to get things done, then we are looking for you.
This role is focused on growing our client's business which serves mid and large sized end clients & partners in APAC. The ideal candidate will be a trusted advisor to the customer's technical and project teams, act as the subject matter expert with clients & partners as well as maintain API and general technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Partner with some of the most exciting businesses in APAC. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises embracing Business Messaging.
- Provide pre & post sales customer/partner engineering, establishing a technical standard.
- Own customer's end-to-end technical consulting experience, working with product teams and local leadership to unblock challenges.
- Provide enablement for engineering, sales, support and partnerships.
- Serve as liaison between the client and the Marketing Partner Program, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Drive product & feature adoption and ongoing education to clients and partners on new & existing features.
- Support client/partner onboarding, driving technical discussions to increase performance and ROI.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 10 years of experience working in software development, technical consulting, technical support environment with at least 5 years in a client facing role
- Experience communicating with engineering as well as non-engineering teams, with a proven ability to tailor your communication depending on your audience
- Experience working with APIs
- Cloud infrastructure knowledge, VM load balancing, core optimization, database management
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bahasa Indonesian language skills required as majority of the clients are in the Indonesian market
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.