Technical Product Manager
- 12 months contract, with a possibility of extension
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Company's Singapore Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We work on solving hard problems of the future in IoT, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics.
As a technical product manager in the SGIC, you will be working within a rapidly growing development team. You'll work side by side with the Innovation & Strategic Partnerships team, a global client-facing team that sets company's public innovation agenda, develops commercial partnerships with industry leading brands and platform providers, and promotes hands-on incubation and rapid prototyping.
- Project & stakeholder management (including managing vendors & their deliverables)
- Producing or inputting into reports, including regular project status reports
- Business & product requirements engineering
- Working with developers on solution design, estimates, milestones & timelines
- Ensuring deliverables & milestones are well understood by the project team
- Writing epics & user stories as required
- Prioritizing projects/user stories and managing the team's backlog
- Overseeing uat & bug fixing
- Helping to manage/facilitate production readiness & deployment tasks
- Effectively managing issues & blockers
- Continually helping to streamline & improve team processes
- Project/product management skills
- Agile and/or Kanban experience
- Aproven track record of successfully delivering high quality products/services within agreed timelines
- Communication, presentation & organizational skills
- Adaptable & able to manage multiple workstreams concurrently
- Technical background
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work across technical & business teams (including external clients/vendors)
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence
- Payment industry experience
- Development experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.