Trade and Transaction Management Analyst
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Transferring ownership between buyers and sellers.
- Monitoring books and records relating to settlement of trades.
- Ensuring a seamless end-to-end transaction cycle.
- Trade and transaction management and custody services teams across the firm embody sharp attention to detail, a risk management and analytical mindset and strong ability to problem-solve.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking or equivalent.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248