- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team sits within Investment Operations department of the Asset Management Division and has primary responsibility of all aspects of the trade lifecycle activity driven out of Asia. This function covers a wide range of clients and a complex product range, which include equities, fixed income, currency, derivatives and alternative investments.
- Holistic ownership and understanding of trading related activities from an AMD Operations perspective.
- Trade confirmation and settlement across markets and products in line with internal and external cut offs.
- Trading desk support to include ad-hoc queries as well as ongoing business initiatives.
- Review existing processes to identify inefficiencies within the flows and work with management to drive process changes.
- Build and maintain relationships with the trading desks and other operation teams internally as well as brokers, custodians and vendors externally.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Operations/Middle Office in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience from an operational perspective in one or more of the following products - Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, IRS.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability.
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply judgement and effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A risk mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of partnering across teams and an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Candidates with Japanese language on a business level is preferred since this role needs to liaise with Native Japanese speaking counterparts, internal/external stakeholders.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.