Usability Expert / User Experience (UX) Designer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Performance Bonuses, Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and learning curve
- Posibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Plan and conduct user research to investigate user needs and synthesise insights to develop UX flow.
- Develop wireframes, prototype and customer journey map to communicate, test and refine concepts with stakeholders through iterative processes.
- Perform research and interviews with stakeholders to identify best UI components and visual design for development.
- Develop and deliver highly responsive, secure front-end UI components and layouts for web and native mobile apps.
- Work with the back-end developers in building and integrating with the front end.
- Identify and set up web analytics metrics for user experience on Digital Services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the front-end technologies and web analytics.
- Conduct UI reviews.
- Document, validate and clarify the system requirements supporting the defined business processes in user stories form.
- Improve usability, accessibility and interaction with the product to enhance user satisfaction.
- Lead and support product showcase and provide feedback to the development team.
- Support testing of build system, validate acceptance tests, and manage formal User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including tracking of defects/issues.
- Familiar with interaction design, information architecture and best practices in UX and visual design (including UI) for web and native mobile applications.
- Support UX culture drive in our client.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- Strong portfolio of design projects that demonstrate your experience in Design Thinking methodology and User-centric design solutions.
- Good team player with good organizational skills.
- Good user empathy skills.
- Possess good presentation and listening skills.
- Knowledge in design principles, colour theory and typography.
- Proven experience in software development, web application development, system integration, testing and production systems preferred.
- Experience building web APIs and API-first design principles.
- Able to troubleshoot issues with front-end technologies, backend integration in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in creating user interfaces (E.g. in web design and mobile apps) is highly desirable.
- Experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Marvel/Invision and/or Axure and Adobe Creative Suite, E.g. Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in developing general use templates and components with Vue.js, Vue-native and integration with backend technologies.
- Experience with digital experience analytics tools, metrics and measurements is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the platform, database, application tier, API, CDN layer, proxies, mobile front-end development and other web services used in the system.
- Proficiency with one or more of the programming languages such as .Net, Java is a plus.
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org