- Leading Global IT business
- 12 months contract (renewable)
- Work location: Ang Mo Kio
- Ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Windows based infrastructure based on business requirements
- Implementation of Windows based infrastructure based on business requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows OS related incidents and problems
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for OS related service problems as part of problem management
- Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support or issues resolution.
- Support Windows Server based systems, system software, clustering software and system management agents.
- Assist in analysing historical usage for tracking and trending by CPU, memory, I/O and storage
- Implement capacity improvement plan
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Information Technology
- Certifications in MCITP, MCTS, MVP
- Must have extensive Wintel Server administration knowledge and experience
- Experience from a IT service provider in outsourcing business is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in medium/large size environment (?50 servers)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with positive attitudes, demonstrates ability to achieve results, excellent customer handling skills, good team player
- Good awareness of ITIL standards, process oriented
- Must have experience in managing VMware, SCCM, SharePoint and Active Directory
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.