* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is part of the Singapore Location Business Management under South Asia Location division. They help grow and govern the Business by proactively representing Front Office (FO) enabling and facilitating front-to-back business processes; and operationalizing location and branch strategies, initiatives and regulatory requests.
* Analyze available data to assist in defining deployment, remediation and training approach to facilitate smooth Front Office transition across to the new systems / processes.
* Provide support for change management activities and ensure alignment with engagement plans for FO.
* Execute, documents and review front office process changes
* Track and report remediation / training status across market desks
* Working closely with other stakeholders across different departments to align communications plan and execution to established channels
* Perform and Support UAT across Client Lifecycle streams
* Develop / customize FO communications, training materials and user manuals as well as coordinating training invites for Front Office training delivery.
* Assist in coordination of early life support of change together with the program and Run-the-Bank support teams where possible.
* Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* At least 5 years of Banking business experience
* Front-to-Back banking process knowledge ( with focus on Client Life Cycle)
* Ability to communicate with and manage stakeholders
* Competent and proficient MS Word and Outlook skills and good PowerPoint and SharePoint skills. SharePoint skills are a plus
* Competent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask
* Ability to excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude
* Demonstrated ability to innovate and drive changes across the organization
* Excels in team-work and collaboration
* Effective written, spoken, and presentation and communication skills
* High service and client orientation, enthusiasm for the daily administration tasks and contact with stakeholders.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.