Business Messaging Partner Solutions Manager, Southeast Asia
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
The Business Messaging Partner Solutions Manager will be part of an APAC team responsible for driving the adoption of partner solutions, focused specifically on Business Messaging partner solutions, working closely with our client's sales teams and clients. This is a fast-paced, high-performing and strategic role which requires excellent business acumen, experience working with clients and partners alike, creativity, critical thinking and technical aptitude to grow the Business Messaging base for enterprise companies.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive solution adoption among advertisers. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of using advertising and marketing technology solutions to meet business objectives.
- Partner with sales teams to accelerate Business Messaging revenue growth, enable technological capabilities and accelerate solution adoption by leveraging Business Partners and consultancies.
- Engage with the local Business Partner POCs to drive engagements, further client opportunities, maintain regular updates from them on client engagements, help them navigate / escalate / unlock roadblocks and further client engagements.
- Support client teams in integration to the company's Business Partners' solution including advising technical requirements & customizations.
- Work as part of a core Business Messaging taskforce and navigate multiple internal XFN stakeholders across Business Messaging to ensure alignment and help further the sales engagements around Business Messaging.
- Report on progress, communicate internally and externally, identifying and highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Has 6+ years' direct experience of consultative solution selling / digital customer success in the online advertising or marketing technology industry or equivalent
- Experience working with / managing strategic business partners & clients
- Demonstrated experience to operate at scale across multiple teams and initiatives
- Experience of analyzing complex business problems and presenting technology solutions for these at multiple levels from C-level through to functional managers
- Experience working effectively and cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Strong execution and project management experience and quantitative/analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with communication and influencing skills
- Native level fluency in Vietnamese or Thai language would be an advantage as this role would be working with stakeholders in these markets
- Experience and familiarity working with technical integrations such as API is preferred
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.