- 12 months contract role
- Work Location: Changi Business Park
- An investment banking company
The main function of a Business Operations Specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget.
- Review and approve contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Approve project and work breakdown structures.
- Review and approve the documentation of business processes.
- Approve project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
- Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client and sub-consultant representatives regarding future proposals.
- Prepare sub-agreements and review and input sub-consultant invoices to ensure contact compliance.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience required.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.