Contract Support Officer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive package and benefits
- Good project exposure
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
(A) On boarding and Off boarding of vendor staff
Provide administrative support for contracts
- vendor on boarding and off boarding process are followed
- security clearance for vendors including monitoring of status of clearance
- temp pass and vendor pass applications for vendors and monitoring of these passes
- accounts request and termination for vendors, including coordination of password collection
- scanning of laptops of vendor staff
- distribution of support group and notification group for service desk and severity 1 incidents
(B) Meeting coordination
- Arrange meetings and logistics for ISTD with client's departments, client's teams, external vendors
- Book meeting rooms and coordinate logistics arrangement for meetings such as Project Steering Committees; interviews of candidates
- Assist project team during client's briefing such as security awareness.
(C) Other Administrative duties
- Track, indent and collect stationery
- Administrative support
- Other adhoc administrative matters, when needed
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level
- Past track records in administrative work preferred
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess good administrative, interpersonal & organisational skills
- Team player with organization and people handling skills
- Able to multi-task, have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Aptitude for working with computers
- Meticulous, well organised and function under minimal supervision.
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org