- Review and Approve or deny connections within a review tool based on client Policy.
- Review data provided by advertisers and validate it matches the corresponding internal CRM object (e.g. the contact for the advertiser's company).
- Review subjective content (e.g. Ads run by the advertiser or the account billing address) and tag it to existing Client Relationship Management listings.
- Read, understand and make decisions based on policy documents
- Correspond with internal salespeople regarding any appeals filed.
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Provide feedback on trends identified in reviews.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Familiar with and user of various social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly MS Excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving
- At least one year experience in customer service
- Good communication skills and able to read and write in both Mandarin and English (as the role will mainly be supporting clients/ advertisers whose main language is Mandarin)
- Eager to learn and able to adjust to changing work
- Familiar with MS Office and Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Degree is preferred but open to Diploma holders