Finance Support Analyst
- Leading global fintech company headquartered in US
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Work from home until further notice or CBD area
- Review all contractual obligations and commitments for the incentive contracts
- Build contractual obligations and computations into incentive system
- Monitor contractual obligations including researching and performing data analysis across multiple systems
- Make payments to clients
- Perform analysis on contract performance and prepare required quarterly reporting
- Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies and processes
- Provide guidance on appropriate accounting treatment
- Provide timely reporting to other Finance groups
- Close collaboration with Business, Legal and other Finance Groups
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Chartered Accountant, CPA is desired
- Strong accounting, analytical/analysis and forecasting skills
- Strong systems knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Oracle, TM1)
- This position requires a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a corporate business environment.
- The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others to implement and assess the operational impact of changes to processes/procedures
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.