About the client
We are excited to be representing a unique opportunity that is going to transform the social media network industry. Having secured a successful first round of funding, our client has built a disruptive technology platform and are now looking for a driven and talented Head of Sales to support their regional growth and business success.
About the role
Ambitious in their growth and marketing strategies, our client is seeking a Head of Business Development to support their visions. Working closely with the co-founders, you will play a key leadership role in generating business growth in the region. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a growth strategy and plan that looks at acquisition and retention of registered users
- Driving customer acquisition through various sources, including both online and offline strategies
- Creating innovative initiatives and opportunities to capture market growth
- Working alongside PR agencies across the region to create impactful messaging contents to capture targeted users
- Monitor, measure and report on growth numbers against budgets and various other key metrics to measure growth success
To be successful in the role, you should ideally:
- Possess a good bachelor's degree with a minimum 7 solid years of proven track record in business development and sales experiences
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy leading both strategic roadmap and day-to-day tactical execution
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is highly desirable
- An intuitive high level of understanding of the social media landscape
- Experience in growing and scaling a business from zero to hero in the region
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and tenacious business development individual who has the talent to connect people, business strategy and technology to drive business growth with an innovative tech start-up!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837