HR Shared Services Associate
- Permanent position
- 3 open positions
- Will be supporing Europe or North America time zone
- A multinational professional services company supporting an e-commerce client
The role is responsible for providing HR administration services to the designated client through the ongoing day to day operational work to support client employee globally (especially in North America and Europe).
- The Human Resources employee service personnel will be responsible for managing the execution of a range of processes within the HR Service Centre / client site to provide personnel administration support in accordance with the following processes, including but not limited to onboarding/off-boarding administration, domestic transfer and cross boarder transfer administration, employees document management, verification letter, contract management, leave management, benefits administration, payroll admin, employee queries etc.
- Provide consistent advice and support on relevant HR process to BU HR teams/ global HRSSC team and individual employees.
- Ensure all customers' enquiries resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Maximize the effectiveness of team work within the HR Service Centre by providing assistance to team leads or other team members in busy periods.
- Continuously improve HR processes by undertaking regular reviews, DTP updates.
- 3:30 PM to 12:30 AM (Europe support)
- 12:00 AM to 9:00 AM (North America support)
- Minimum education should be Diploma; Degree is preferred
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and teaming skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, loyal, warm-hearted, optimism, open-minded and dedicated to work.
- Able to work at appropriate level of over time to meet challenged timeline requirement.
- Demonstrated willingness to work in a flat team structure and develop a range of HR competences
- Basic to Medium level of Excel and analytic skills
- Understanding of general HR policies, procedures and current best practice for NA/EU
- Be able to do the required shift/working hours to support the EU/NA time zone.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.