Manager, Cybersecurity Governance
- Permanent Position Available
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- It is a well-established MNC company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Work with Architecture Master Planning Team to define security specifications and guidelines for IT project use.
- Establish security checklists and monitor technical architecture change in compliance with IT policies.
- Respond to cybersecurity incident in a timely manner to lead the investigation, identify the attack vector to perform containment, isolation, recovery and eradication of the threat.
- Responsible for ensuring that security tools and technologies are deployed in the current environment in line with architectural requirements and security-by-design in the project planning phase. The role is also responsible for managing application vulnerabilities by introducing security elements in the software development life cycle by enforcing security risk assessment, such as Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing or Source Code Review, to be conducting prior to commissioning of any IT system.
- Ensure that custom applications and IT operations management tools are being deployed, such as network management and log management, have the appropriate security built into them for cyber incident response and management.
- Ensure that security and privacy requirements are met by any software acquired off-the-shelf.
- Responsible for testing the applications regularly and consistently to make sure that appropriate security measures have been added.
- Provide leadership for the availability, performance, capacity, currency, problem resolution, and configuration of technical security, security process support, and appropriate use monitoring and enforcement solutions.
- Perform budget forecasting, financial forecasts relating to our IT, Data and Information security governance framework.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT or a Cyber-Security related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the cyber security field.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of cybersecurity technologies, trends, strategy and current legislation and regulations
- Possess strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM or CISA will be advantageous
- Possess organizational and project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities as well as demonstrated ability to manage customer projects and portfolios.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.