Mobile & Connectivity Partnerships Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
We are seeking a Mobile & Connectivity Partnerships Manager to manage some of our client's key mobile operator groups and ecosystem relationships in select countries in APAC.
In this role, you will work with your regional and global program teams to develop, scale and manage product-based partnerships. The ideal candidate will have experience in partner management and the ability to synthesize and execute against complex problems and timelines.
You will be responsible for coordinating the go-to-market of new and existing partnership programs, and driving the implementation of best practices to maximize program impact for the company and its partners across the region. Your deep experience in mobile industry combined with your analytical and business mindset will help you propose and champion new features and programs that deliver value to partnerships. You have excellent communication skills and you are used to keeping a lot of people aligned and accountable.
- Build long lasting relationships and partnerships with Mobile Operators
- Drive local execution of growth initiatives, spanning from the company's various services, through innovative connectivity technologies to offline and retail driven growth programs
- Provide market insights as well as identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for the company's adoption in the region
- Influence and improve the experience of users across the region by identifying product-market fit gaps
- Explore, identify and evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Manage growth related partnerships
- Be an advocate for people using the company product in the region
- 6+ years of experience in the Mobile industry
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; preferred MBA or advanced professional degree
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Possesses mobile product management skills and experience
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organization
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in working cross-functionally from a remote location is an advantage
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Extensive experience dealing with partners
- Strong quantitative background with demonstrated ability to understand SQL data queries is preferred
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or startup technology company preferred
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.