* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR.
- Work on ISDA confirmation and Master Confirmation Agreement template update and clean up.
- Re-papering of trade confirmation for existing trades, if required.
- Outreach and negotiate with external counterparties with regard to re-papering.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders with regard to UAT testing from front to back perspective to ensure seamless transition.
- Attend regular working group forums to update stakeholders from APAC Trade Validation perspective.
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services would be advantageous
- At least 3 years of Banking Operations experience in a financial services environment.
- Understanding of ISDA documentation standards
- Comfortable communicating with both external and internal global stakeholders.
- Fast learner and team player.
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR, and its impact to documentation, will be a plus.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.